brainstorming

Wednesday, July 28, 2010











hard at work (brainstorming) as usual - les Associates of Susan Black Design

I feel lucky for many reasons, lucky and very grateful. One thing that comes to mind this early morning is that it seems that sometime through the night, each and every night, while I'm asleep a fairy angel sprinkles me with magical "you go girl " dust. The funny thing is she always arrives just after her evil twin Ne pas has shaken me awake, at least once, with her "worry fret" dust.

"You go girl" dust just happens to be the only known antidote to "worry fret" dust and thus miraculously I awake each morning with a renewed and abounding sense of enthusiasm for the brand new day ahead of me.

Phew ! Merci fairy angel.

7 comments:

  1. That 2nd picture! Those little fangs showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya always make me laugh ...
    snorting

    I bet it is cat dander ... snort

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as it works for you girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures of kitty
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see such sunny shots (with such beautiful subjects) when our days here in South Australia continue to be grey and rainy. My daughter mentioned she put flanelette sheets on her bed recently and her cat is most appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to exchange links with your site 29blackstreet.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.