grey

Friday, February 25, 2011











white and black and every conceivable grey that exists in between

Mourning never really ends, only as time goes on, it erupts less frequently

Anonymous

My own grief lies waiting. Shallow, floating always just below the surface. Funny thing that is. Greys & grief, loss & crows are all things on my mind this early morning. I love the crows and find myself drawn to them, I'm always trying to capture them in a photograph.

Crows are the keepers of the Sacred Law
and to have a Crow totem is very powerful.

Personal Integrity are your watchwords and your guide in Life. If you have a Crow totem, your prime path is to be mindful of your opinions and actions. You must be willing to walk your talk,to speak your truth and to know your life’s mission.

Crow is a omen of Change. Crow lives in the void and has no sense of time, therefore, it sees past, present and future simultaneously. Crow merges both light and dark, both inner and outer. It is the totem of the Great Spirit and must be respected as such.

They are symbols of creation and spiritual strength. Look for opportunities to create and manifest the magic of life.

more animal totems found here (scroll down the link page to the bottom for a complete list)

4 comments:

  1. You have such a wonderful eye. The first photo is a once in a lifetime moment. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gravy darlin', rejoice in the gravy every minute of every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if the crow is a symbol of change then i'm definitely taking the crow on as my totem. i gave notice at work this week. i'm trading in my stressful corporate life for jeans and sandals, lots of art, photography, teaching, freelance work and a part-time retail job. i feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. but there is a bit of fear as well. please send me some good thoughts and inspirational breezes. ((hugs)) to you and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH these are fabulous! They capture emotion very acutely.
    I love crows so much...I guess it's fairly obvious...
    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.