no thank you

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

from the weekend - this first one from Sat. afternoon the buoy gathering boat out in the stillness of our little harbour

what if we just acted like everything was easy?
Mary Anne Radmacher

Goodness. Good Ness. These last many months it would appear that I've go too much of a good thing goin' on ? too many things diverting my attention(s) and too many to-dos to do them all properly, to do them justice, and/or to enjoy doing them. Along with a surprising number of to-do's I find myself wondering And why am I doing this to-do ? Somethings gotta give & soon. I can feel myself slipping into darkness, I know that it's not real darkness - it's the black of overwhelm causing these feelings of panic & upset, causing the tears from nowhere and the sad feelings that creep in. I need to streamline my efforts, I need to learn to say a final goodbye to those feelings of living a life continually in scarcity, those feelings that for so many years have caused me to believe I must say YES to every thing that comes my way - I need to say a big hello to Abundance ! I need to remind myself to breath, I need to be kind to me and patient with myself & I need to learn to say NO to some things.

No thank you ...

the tabby cat in photo No.5 is our feral boy Bruce born in the wild to a feral mother. He feeds at the 29 Black Street front porch diner morning & night and Doug has just made him a heated shelter for the winter ;-)












8 comments:

  1. Deep breath in.......and out. Another deep breath in.....and out. Just keep up the positive self-talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't say "no" to caring for that feral cat. :-)

    Otherwise, you know how to take care of yourself.

    I think Allyson's advice is best ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what you need to do...just breathe in and out and go forward with that. That is one lucky feral kitty...custom condo from the Prince of all things good! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. trial by fire as they say...

    life is really more about learning what it is you don't want to do than learning what it is you Do want to do.

    To-do, to-do, to-do ;-)

    Eliminating gradually rather than adding. I am grateful, grateful for all the lessons this year has brought me but I tell ya we're streamlinin' things big time in 2013.

    Less is MORE in a very big way xo Susan + gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are taking care of that adorable Bruce. I hope you take a deep breath and relax. You are taking things very seriously. Don't go to that dark place, we care about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boat photos - just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site, and paragraph is in fact fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of articles.

    Look into my weblog - internal hemorrhoids treatment

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.