I get around

Thursday, February 28, 2013





































yawn ... I know you must be getting a wee bit tired of the "things I saw on my morning walk in winter with Miss D  series ;-)

a brief guide to life

less TV, more reading
less shopping, more outdoors
less clutter, more space
less rush, more slowness
less consuming, more creating
less junk, more real food
less busywork, more impact
less driving, more walking
less noise, more solitude
less focus on the future, more on the present
less work, more play
less worry, more smiles
breathe


from Zen Habits via Leaving Work Behind (100 blogs you need in your life) via Create As Folk with Laura Simms

I get around, I really do  ;-) 

excellent interview with Andrea Scher about the demon anxiety - makes me reconsider the idea of taking medication

7 comments:

  1. Never tired of seeing where you live, Susan, or of the lovely Winnie D.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos of your walks. Your photos have taught me a lot about really paying attention to my everyday surroundings. You manage to make your surroundings look fresh everyday and your careful choice of colour, etc. is really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Winter images dear Susan, I always love your photos and great advice you give us.

    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's a list for me -- except for one line: I'm embarking a year of less play, more work! But if that year includes more reading and more walking outdoors, I'm good with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, not bored at all. And what Linda wrote about "paying attention."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This List sounds like what we do or try to do..
    it works most of the time.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love today's photos and the list.

    I'm trying to taper off my meds ... S L O W L Y

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.