big dots, big dreams

Friday, March 7, 2014












































I'm putting together a fabric collection submission based on my favourite cream, kraft, brown, black colour palette- these big brown dots are a favourite and my beginning point -  © Susan Black 2014

Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. 
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. 
Try to be better than yourself.

William Faulkner

I promise a collection of early March photos very soon - though I'm not tired of winter, or wishing Spring to hurry up - I find time travels so blindingly fast now if anything I'd like the days to s-l-o-w down please - I am growing weary of the mostly white, blue palette and am so looking forward to photographing this new growing green season ;-)

happy weekend ! I'm participating in the 24 hr National Day of Unplugging sundown tonight to sundown tomorrow. I have only one device - my iMac and the luscious, vast, la la lands of the internet - trust me I spend way too much time wandering the endless hallways found there.

2 comments:

  1. I love your fabric pattern and the colour palette dear Susan, creams, neutrals with a touch of black and shades of brown are my favourites.
    Happy weekend!
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean "you're not sick of winter yet" ??? C'mon girl. It's been frikkin' endless.

    Happy unplugging day.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.