some blooms

Sunday, May 25, 2014









Recent blooms from the gardens of 29 Black Street. 

From the top frittalaria + fornicating lily beetles I didn't have the heart to stop them and/or move them along and they since have decimated my 3 purple & 2 white checkered lilies ;-( / narcissus / tulips in the front garden / hyacinth - Cavallini calendar / pink tulip / magnolia / daffodil with tiny spider / more tulips

& a sweet baby Oliver, from my cat Pinterest board, taken back in the day (8 years ago this summer) when my photos were pretty basic. He, Oliver, is the best ever cat, my favourite dog, friend, creative director, companion & all round comfort cat - love him.

3 comments:

  1. we see it in his eyes...I want to run a Creative Empire some day!!!
    woof + tail wags ~moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious blossoms and baby Oliver as a kitten is just so sweet and adorable. I am glad he is a great companion and you love him so much, he is irresistible.
    love to all
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie says baby Oliver showed so much promise of incredible handsomeness - she is pleased that he grew up to fulfil it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.